The bottom line is…. we as L&D professionals need to get closer to the business. Simple? No? What does that mean in reality?
- Identifying the key stakeholders and their impact (as well as how supportive they are)
- Engaging with the stakeholders by speaking their language (£££££ and ROI!!)
- Asking about business objectives not just learning outcomes
- Doing a thorough needs analysis (not just an LNA or TNA!)
- Getting buy-in from the line managers to support and imbed the learning
- Getting the stakeholders to measure the effectiveness of learning
Don’t know how to do this? Then why not come onto the open workshop for The Learning Loop 29th Feb- 1st March or if you have a team of 6 or more, ask us about in-house workshops. You will learn about how to become more strategic as well as how to be creative, inspiring and engaging as a facilitator.